Price of a Kiss - Linda Kage Book page/blog here : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD

I'd say 4.5 at least!

Reese Randall is amazing! I love her. Her character in this book is funny, inspiring and so full of heart. Reese relocated and changed her name cause of her obsessed psychotic ex boyfriend who tried to kill her and is not in jail. She is in college and is supporting herself by working in the library and babysitting. And she just happens to be babysitting the rumoured hot gigolo in school Mason.

Mason is forced to grow up young, forced to become what he does because of his love and need to support his mother and sister. His basically kept to himself and thinks he doesn't deserve any relationship because of what he is. Mason story touches my heart.

But Reese sees through him and doesn't give up on him. The banter between these two are funny. And not to mention the sexual tension. It isn't hard to fall in love with these two characters.

This story is beautiful and it's beautifully written... it's funny yet heartbreaking.

I would definitely have given this a 5 but there was just something missing near the end that I can't explain...

Loved it. Highly recommend for sure.