The Mourning After - Adriane Leigh review can also be found here : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD

Holy moly on angst.... Loved loved loved it! It had me laughing and crying and frustrated and hot!!!! You can feel all emotions of the characters, just wonderful.

Georgia Montgomery bought a beach house to get away from her painful past, without telling Kyle, her boyfriend. Invited her two best friends, Drew and Silas, to join her for a summer of fun.

Tristan came with Drew's boyfriend Gavin to join them for the summer and Georgia is instantly drawn to Tristan.

But Georgia is with Kyle, she's always been with Kyle, but Kyle was never there for Georgia. And Tristan is tagged a man-whore. But they couldn't help the pull they have together. Georgia tries to deny her feelings for Tristan, but she can't seem to stay away from him. When this two finally got together, it was sooooo darn hot!

Georgia Montgomery drives me insane!!!! Make up your mind already!!!! Not to say Tristan is driving me nuts too by bringing all those sluts in front of Georgia!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Highly recommend, if you want lots of angst and hot sexual tension and steamy romance, grab this book now!!!!! I can't wait for the next book.... CANNOT!!!!