Becoming More - Bayli Lane (review can be also be found here : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD and here : http://slitsread.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/becoming-more-by-bayli-lane/)

Meet my Colton Davenport...... hot!!!! sweet!!! perfect!!!! And his the lead singer on his band Deceitful Maze.

Lilly Fairfield with her for boyfriend for 4 years Sander and her best friend Lauren are off to college. Lilly was happy, she gets to spend more time with her bf away from home. But Sander and Lauren changed once there.... which by the way I find interesting, the change was instantaneous I should say. Lilly then met new friends and hot Colton! Instant attraction and all... Though Lilly is loyal to her bf, she did kiss Colton on that night they met. Then she caught Sander doing drugs and almost choke her to death, so she run to Colton. Despite the drugs, and manhandling her, she still goes back to Sander, gah!!!! The story goes round and round on Lilly going back to Sander and to the point of dating both men. Seriously, I am pulling my hair out at this point.... this is at 80% on my reader.

I get it that it's good the book made me mad as hell? lol. But almost to the point of not wanting to finish but thinking I'm at 80%, continue! Love the cover, love the blurb, love Colton and his friends. If you have lots of patience (guess I don't) this book is for you! :)