The Mistress - Tiffany Reisz 5+++ AMAZINGLY SUPERB STARS!

This book exceeded my expectations and more ( will try to write my review with no spoilers). The Mistress picks up straight where The Prince left off. Everyone is in panic as Nora is held hostage by a crazy person set on revenge. Kingsley's crazy sister is set on destroying Søren and knows the only way to get him is through Nora.... I want to say so much about this book but in doing I'm afraid to ruin it for others, this book is worth the hours I sat straight reading and locking the rest of the world. Tiffany Reisz is one amazing writer, The Mistress is full of angst, wit, suspense and amazing sex scenes.
The Banter between Nora and the other characters had me grinning throughout, the way she loves to exasperate Søren is a pleasure to read. One of my favorite lines was between Nora and Kingsley whom I fell in love again in this book “You look like merde yourself.”

“I know you said I look like shit but it still sounded sexy. Why does everything sound better in French?”

THE ENDING, OMG THE ENDING!! I KEPT THINKING THER HAS TO BE MORE BUT THEN I READ IT AGAIN AND I KNEW THIS ENDING IS PERFECT! WELL PLAYED MS REISZ!

THIS SERIES IS A MUST READ!