Willing Captive by Belle Aurora

Willing Captive - Belle Aurora

(Author note: This is NOT a dark romance.)

Delilah “Lily” Flynn is used to her drab existence. Lily’s been living it for twenty two years.
Her boring life is suddenly turned on its head when she’s rudely kidnapped from her bedroom.
Or so she thinks.

Nox Taylor is far too high up in his field to be assigned a babysitting job.
There’s nothing more he wants than to complete his mission so he can be rid of the smartass tomboy, Lily.

Day after day, Nox watches Lily and her strange ways. She’s unlike any woman he’s ever met.
Getting close to the girl is purely for her own protection…right?

Lily never imagined she’d make her first real friends in captivity.
What lengths would she go through to keep them?

**This is a stand alone novel and is unrelated to Friend-Zoned**

======================================================

I've read it and I love it!

Delilah a.k.a. Lily a.k.a. Dee Dee was just hilarious, this book got me laughing so hard!

Then it also got me crying....

Then it got me laughing again.... I know, I'm in a roller coaster of emotions. But that was how good the book was for me! I loved it!!!!

The blurb is that Lily has a boring life, she doesn't have friends, don't go to College and she doesn't go out. Her father is so overly protective of her and never let her out of his sight! Then, one night, she was kidnapped... by Nox Taylor and his team. Nox is hired to protect Lily, he didn't think he'd accept this babysitting job cause his level of expertise is beyond babysitting. He couldn't wait for this job to be over. But Lily sparks his interest and more!

There are some parts of the story that got me questioning, but nah, who cares, I enjoyed it to the last page, I love Lily and Nox, and I love Rock and Boo and Vito. And not to mention this book is really funny, heartbreaking, romantic and HOT!!!!

Blog/FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD