Torn (Connections #2) by Kim Karr

Torn: The Connections Series, #2 - Kim Karr

Rock star River Wilde brought Dahlia London back from the brink of hopelessness with his unwavering love and devotion. But their entangled history is about to test the strength of their relationshipÂ…

Dahlia was certain she had found true love and met her "Once in a Lifetime’ when she reconnected with River. But Dahlia’s world comes crashing down when someone from her past resurfaces, and all of River’s carefully hidden secrets are exposed.

River wants to show Dahlia that life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass—it’s about dancing in the rain. But how many times can one broken heart be mended?  Will River and Dahlia be able to stay together or will they be torn apart?

============================================================

I've been looking forward to this book and I'm a bit disappointed, well, more than a bit really.

The book continues where it left off in the first book. Dahlia found out that Ben is alive, and wants her back... and so the story is about how this is affecting Dahlia and River's relationship.

I'm sorry, but this was just exhausting! The tantrums, the running away! Oi!!! They said "I love you's!" I don't know how many times and then the urgent sex just so they will not be talking! This book is frustrating!!!!

Dahlia's reaction with Ben I get it, betrayed, hurt, angry, blah blah, I get it.... but her reaction on River's insecurity, for her to slap him, NOOOOO!!!!

But I'm glad to put closure on Dahlia and River's story and I'm a sucker for happy ending.

It's a 3 out of 5 stars for me.