Truth (Consequences #2) by Aleatha Romig

Truth - Aleatha Romig

Claire Nichols endured the CONSEQUENCES of Anthony Rawlings’ vendetta.

When she first arrived to his home, her goal was survival. Through strength and compartmentalization Claire captivated her captor. Her resilience in the face of his rule threatened Anthony’s well developed plan. He thought he taught her to behave-but domination became desire and Claire taught Tony to love.

Their passion and adoration in a world of opulence appeared perfect, yet the reality was a roller coaster of emotion. Claire’s world teetered on the edge of sanity as Antony monitored her every move. When given the opportunity to flee, Claire drove away—a fateful decision which began a well laid plan.

Unbeknownst to either of them, there were others who saw past the perfect facade of Anthony Rawlings. There were others who saw the TRUTH. Conspiracy and unfulfilled promises result in an early prison release for Claire. Not just a release—a pardon. According to the law, her crime never happened!

=============================================

my reaction after I read this book?

WTF just happened??!

I am even starting to think twice about Tony, kinda liking him a bit (though, he is still an ass). And Claire... she's either so dumb or just so in love! I'll say both. Book two is like watching a chess game between Claire and Tony, who will win have the upper hand, who can outwit the other?

And then situation changed. In the end the "truth" is slowly unraveling, but it'll leave you with more questions! Kinda makes me wanna...

I wanna jump on the next book so bad!!!! But I am still processing what I just read and now I don't know what to expect. This is just so full of surprises!!! So, if book one is mind fuck... book two is a roller coaster of WTH!!!