Jake Undone by Penelope Ward

Jake Undone  - Penelope Ward

===============================================

I am head over heels in love with Jake.

This is a really a beautiful story and is beautifully written. It got me laughing, frustrated, dreamy and crying. It's full of angst, romantic, poetic, heartwarming and inspirational.

Who wouldn't want a guy who is hot, smart and with a heart of gold? Jake is all that and more. Taking on responsibility at a young age, making a mistake as teenager and keeping his promise despite everything. He just breaks my heart and in a good way.

Nina has fear of heights and contained spaces. She moved to Brooklyn for nursing school and she will be sharing an apartment with three roommates and Jake happens to be one of them. She knows she should stay away but her heart tells her otherwise.

When Jake saw Nina, he just wants to be near her and make her smile. He made it his mission to change Nina’s outlook on life. When he agrees to tutor her, they forge a bet and the stakes are high as Jake forces Nina to face her demons. He just wasn’t expecting to fall hard for her in the process.

I highly recommend this read. While Nina's POV is light and funny, Jake's POV is intense and heartbreaking. Just loved it!

Blog/FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD