Always with You (With You, #3) by R.J. Sable

Always with You (With You #3)  -  R.J. Sable

=============================================

The conclusion of Jamie and Jason's story....

Story continues where Jamie got kidnapped.... now rescued but battered and bruised... but safe. (Seriously, this girl never gets a break!) But now, her brothers and Jason are more protective than ever.... while Jamie just wants to move on and live her life.

The story kinda started slow for me... it's basically Jamie pouting about her tight security and her brothers telling her what to do. At this point, Jamie is kinda irritating with all her pouting....

I am glad that her brothers (Ian specially) have realized how they had been treating their sister, at last, and is trying to make up for it. And that Jamie is starting to stand up for herself.

And Jason and Jamie, their love couldn't get any more stronger... I love Jason through and through, his character never faltered... he's just perfect!

There is so much going in the story... I love the bond that the Carter siblings have, how they protect the family and that they've included Alex and Adam to the family.

Overall, I enjoyed the ride!!!! It was just the perfect happy ending for Jamie, Jason and her 7 brothers.

***Thank you Ms. RJ for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.***