Raven (The Raven Saga, #1)

Raven (The Raven Saga, #1) - Suzy Turner This is just the introduction to 13 yrs old Lilly Taylor, living in London with her very cold mother and barely there father... then her parents one day just disappeared and she is being shipped to Canada to her grandfather that she never knew... suddenly she found herself with a real family who cares and loves her and discovered a world full of shapeshifter's, vampires, werewolves and witches... and that she too has this special ability to shift.

It's a bit confusing for me, at times I read it like it's more for children, then again it's for YA cause of the love angle wherein, Oliver, her love interest, is 17, while she is 13, but the way her character behaves makes you forget she is only 13!

And the story does not completely catch my attention... at times the narrative gets boring and too long.

It's an adventure fantasy.... where Lilly just discovered a whole new world... and that her previous life has been a lie.... and with her missing father still.... her new found ability... and with her new also gifted family... and a whole lot of mystery... all in all, I did enjoy the plot.

Written on Lilly's POV.