Uncovering You

Uncovering You - Scarlett Edwards This is the story about Lilly Rider, growing up with an alcoholic mother... proving to herself that she will never become like her, she focused on her education. Now, on her third year in College... blinded by an offer she couldn't refuse... she never expected she would end up getting kidnapped!

I can't say how much I love Lilly's character... she is tough!!! She is definitely not going down without a fight! Love her spirit and I rooted for her to never give up, to fight!!!!

The story flashes back from the past to the present. It'll give you the insight of everything about Lilly and to what lead her to getting kidnapped.

I'm curious more and more about J.S.... I wanna know more about him!!!!

This is just the beginning of Lilly's story.... and it will leave you at the edge of your seat. Reading the prologue at the start of the book has got me little confused... but knowing after, that it was just a little taste of what's to come, it's a bit frustrating cause I want more!

I wanna say more but I don't wanna spoil the book for everyone being this is a short read consisting of more or less 125 pages. This is written in Lilly's POV.

It does end in...

which left me feeling....

That said, I WANT THE NEXT BOOK ASAP!

Definitely well written.

ARC kindly provided by author for honest review.