Tainted (The VIP Room, #2)

Tainted (The VIP Room, #2) - Jamie Begley 5 UN-TAINTED STARS!!!!

Kaden, a famous rock star lead singer of Mouth2Mouth was forced to return to limelight, to a lifestyle that he swore off, the drugs and women. But when he found this beautiful drugged out redhead in his bed... his first instinct is to throw her out, but when he learned she is a victim of a sex slave ring, he will do everything to protect her.

Sawyer thought she was finally saved when she landed on Kaden's room after being kidnapped and drugged.... she just wants to go and find her best friend and only family, Vida, and start the life they planned together... till Kaden changed her plans.

Jamie Begley's books, does NOT disappoint. To continue with the first book... this time with Sawyer's story.

Sawyer's character is stubborn, generous, kind and a bit temperamental. I understand her need to get away and find Vida. Yet confused that she is drawn a lot to Kaden. She does have no problem speaking out that lands her on a lot of trouble.

Kaden is hot! He is still haunted by his tragic past..... and he will do everything to keep Sawyer. And yeah, he is into dominance and submission... and he is about to teach Sawyer about that.

This book is steamy HOT!!!!

Written under both POV's. There is definitely lots of action... suspense... funny.... romantic..... and lots of spanking!!!! One of those I couldn't put down once I started reading! And that little surprise in the end, love it!

The scene in the limo with Sawyer, Ax and Kaden??!!!

And the epilogue in the end, that was perfect.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I love how the characters from other Jamie Begley books connects, specifically with this book, The Last Riders. Which was quite a surprise, a genius!!!! Yet, you don't have to read the other series to read this one, but for those who does, you know what I mean... ;)

And that snippets about Knox and Lilly book? I can't wait!!!!

Review also posted here :