The Consequences (The Chronicles of Katrina, #4)

The Consequences (The Chronicles of Katrina, #4) - Karin Tabke ★★★★★ Stars!

The story continues exactly where it left off in the last book where Amanda, Simon’s sister-n-law, claims Simon as hers! And I thought ugh here we go, Kat is gonna take off on him again, but NO….. she will surprise you!

This 4th instalment did not disappoint! A short read, finished it in no time… it’s fast, meaning it’ll keep you in the edge of your seat, sexy, action-packed, funny, and just.. hot!

Kat, a genius scientist with a little insecurity, whose character is just adorable. And yeah her doubts are again tested with Simon, but she’s there to stay and fight this time.

Simon, a protective, possessive hot alpha and his secrets are finally all out in this series.

Sex factor is steamy hot!There’s a scene there where Kat handcuffs Simon who did NOT like it but the other Simon down there is saying otherwise? That was kinda really hot!

<br/

Amanda seriously needs to have her brain checked. Though I don't quite agree that her issue is a close topic, and what about Simon's niece? There is a next book right? Cause it couldn't just possibly end there, I need more!!!!

And that's beside Evan, and there's Kat's career... what's next for her?

And what about the hot and sexy Special Agent Jack Thornton, I can’t wait to read his story! But that’s gonna be another book… so yay!

Review also posted here :