Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1)

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1) - M. Pierce 3.5 stars!

Matt and Hannah met online as writing partners. They or rather Matt made it a rule that they'd be anonymous, so no pictures and no personal informations.

But Matt has seen Hannah's picture since she accidentally sent him her real email account and is definitely attracted to what his seen and can't stop thinking about her!

What was supposed to be nothing personal became way beyond personal. And when circumstances brought them together... their attraction then is definitely unstoppable.

Here's the part I don't get, how could Hannah, 27 years old, acts like a freaking immature teenager, and have cyber sex with a person whom she has not seen, doesn't know, and sounds like an ass?! And Matt doesn't just have a girlfriend, but they live together for 2 years!

I grab this book not knowing what I'm really getting myself into, there was just so many raving about it. And yes, given that there is definitely a lot of hot sex going on... the guy is seriously a douche! He cheated on his girlfriend and he even brought her to the house where he lives with his girlfriend! And the girl, she really didn't act smart to begin with. It was sex and more sex and more sex! They hardly had the time to get to know each other.

That said.... this book is again not for me.