A Little Too Far

A Little Too Far - Lisa Desrochers 4 A Little Too Hot Stars!

Lexie torn between a douche of an ex who wants her back, comforted by her super hot and sexy stepbrother (by marriage) and best friend Trent... and next thing you know they were kissing and things just went too far! And I gotta say, that was HOT! Feelings and attraction that is forbidden but just cannot be denied!

And before they can really process what just happened, Lexie has to leave for Rome and first thing she did in Rome, she went on confession and was sent to work with the over 6 feet tall of solid muscle, hot, gorgeous, dimples and with that mild Italian accent, Alessandro, as one of her penance. Reverend Alessandro, incidentally, is a transitional deacon, waiting to be ordained in 8 months.

So I'm going omg, hot stepbrother, now I'm going omg, hot reverend?! Yeah, what the hell right?

I will not say more, just that this book is HOT!!!!! It was funny, with all that sexual tension, it's heartbreaking, and, it's romantic.

Though I didn't get to know much about Trent, it shows how deep he feels for Lexie... and Alessandro was just sexy hot... I love both guys... I didn't know whom to chose really... but in the end, one does stand out for Lexie. But that doesn't break my heart for the guy not picked.

As added bonus, I loved how Rome's Art History were described in this book, like the works of Michelangelo in the vatican church, it made me feel like I'm there too.That was just beautiful!!!!

Blog/FB Page link: https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD