Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3)

Avoiding Temptation (Avoiding, #3) - K.A. Linde HONESTLY I don't know how to rate this, it's a 5 stars for the awesome writing.... BUT for the story, I feel so fucked up in a bad bad way!

WARNING: DON'T READ MY REVIEW IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!

WHY? Please tell me WHY?

I waited for this book for sooo long hoping for a different outcome than the first and 2nd book but it didn't!

Ramsey was perfect! Yes, he had this issue BUT WHY smear his character? And I didn't even get to see his closure!!!! When he cried, my heart DIED!!!!

Lexi, she makes me soooo MAD!!! She's like a glutton for punishment!!!! She NEVER EVER learned!!!! I guess you can't help who your heart chose to LOVE?! BUT you made us HATE Jack so much that I just couldn't see pass through it!!!!

Then Jack, yes, given he has changed, or has he? What is he, a kid? Because of his parents he chosed to be that way?! That's just STUPID!!!! I just don't TRUST him!!! But GIVEN that Lexi basically is doing the cheating with HIM before, so yeah, they belong together! UGH!!!!

Even reading through the happy ending, the momentum died along the way, where Ramsey's heart was broken!!!!

And Bekah, she got what she deserves and MORE!!!! SELFISH EVIL BITCH!

For Parker, I don't even know what to think of her. Did she even know that those documents were fake? What would this do to Ramsey now? AGAIN UGH!!!!

John, Chyna and Adam are the only people I LOVE here. Yes, I said John too! Because at least he is honest!!!!!

BUT YES, it was really WRITTEN SOOO WELL that it'll fucked with your head so bad and you don't even want to put it down, you just want to know what's next!

I am sooooo disappointed cause I was hoping for a different outcome. Now I'm gonna go CRY!

I DO RECOMMEND THIS BOOK! YOU HAVE TO READ IT TO FEEL IT!

Review also posted here :