Theirs to Play (Billionaire Games, #1)

Theirs to Play (Billionaire Games, #1) - Kenya Wright 3.5 stars!

The Plot : really interesting! Two spoiled billionaire brothers, Freddy and Max, treats women as sport! Each month or two, they would court one unsuspecting woman together and battled for her love. The winner would be the first one to have slept with her. Then, they'd dump her, brokenhearted and all, and move on to the next victim. This time their target was Dawn.

Dawn has had a rich boyfriend who cheated on her and his been calling her every Sunday trying to get her back. She is not about to let these two men make her theirs to play.

It started off kinda slow for me but interesting. I get to know the difference between the two brothers. And from the start you can tell that Dawn is pretty much attracted to one more than the other. And the more she says "no", the more they'd want her. Of course! Men!

Close to the end part of the story, I was really rooting for Freddie. Though he kinda weirded me out with that tattoo thing.

Max, he seriously needs help. That scene where he jerked off while watching, that was just hilarious!!!!

And you can't help but love Dawn's character... she says it as it is.

The plot thickens towards the end... just when it got real interesting, ding ding ding, it's a cliffy!

That said, I can't wait for the next book!!!!

**ARC kindly provided by author for honest review, thank you!**

Book is live now in Amazon!

FB Page/Blog : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD