Sex. Love. Repeat.

Sex. Love. Repeat. - Alessandra Torre
~*~*~*~OUR REVIEW~*~*~*~

***ARC provide by author in exchange for an honest review***

~*~*~*~SILVANA~*~*~*~

OK let me start this by saying that except for MAKING FACES BY AMY HARMON, I was really getting disenchanted lately by the new releases as they all seemed the same, this is not to say that they were not great novels but nothing that seemed to reach out to me so I began turning more and more to M/M books as I found them different and original; Of course there is the bad and the good in there too.
Why am I saying all this? Well when I got offered the ARC of Sex. Love. Repeat by Alessandra Torre, my partner Casperfitz and I jumped at the chance to read it as the plot seemed original and WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED.

~*~*~*~CASPERFITZ’S REVIEW~*~*~*~

Omg! I am dumbfounded!

Madison, she screws 2 men, both aware that there is another… and that’s all they need to know.

“I fuck because I love it, because I want it, it brings me pleasure….”

There’s Stewart, who lives in a fast-paced world and who’s priority is his job, he knows he can’t give Madison what she deserves yet he doesn’t want to lose her. So Stewart wants her to have a second man to keep her off the streets, to keep her from being lonely, to keep her in his life…

And then there’s Paul, who loves her too much to say “no”. He concerns himself with two things. Surfing, and keeping Maddy happy, they fuck, they surf, and they love. Paul accepts that she has a second man because it was what he signed up for, he’d rather have half of her than none.

Two men that are so different, yet similar in so many ways. Their eyes, a similar tint of blue, yet Paul’s smiles with carefree abandonment and Stewart’s pierces her heart with its dark intensity.

They both own her heart, an equal division fought over by two sets of blue eyes. She knows it’s not permanent, she knows the entire time that there was an expiration date. Knowing that one day the truth would come out and their perfect world would implode.

Now, if that doesn’t bother you, wait till you read through the twist and turns of this “threesome”.

It is hot, way hot… it’s twisted, jaw-dropping and so wicked I love it! It made me cringe but hey, who are we to judge her story. And… I love how things turn out in the end. Definitely a different read and a must read!

~*~*~*~SILVANA’S REVIEW~*~*~*~

****5 AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY STARS****

The AWESOME

THE PLOT- Loved the plot development, well developed ideas, words flowed smoothly from scene to scene and the pace was fast.
THE WRITING STYLE- It was descriptive, original and full of action. I admire Alessandra’s creativity and her unique storyline in this over crowded book market.
PAUL- The moment he was introduced, I fell in love with his character and was rooting for him throughout the book.
THE TWISTS- Boy was this book full of twists, they kept coming till the end and they were not unwelcome either.
THE DINNER SEX SCENE and what happens afterwards!

THE GOOD

STEWART- OK so I may not have been rooting for him but he was still an awesome character, the author was able to develop characters that were well developed and believable.
DANA- I grew to love her and was actually looking forward to the scenes in her POV
THE MULTIPLE POVs- Usually I am not a big fan of too many POVs as the reader can feel lost but Alessandra manages to pull it off.
THE EPILOGUE- Woah I wasn’t expecting that! Do not worry this book is a standalone but the revelation at the end has you shaking your head but still loved it.

THE BAD

Nothing much really, only Madison’s inner thoughts at the beginning of the book irritated me but then the more I spent into her head, the more I understood and was rooting for her to find her HEA in whatever form it came in.

RATINGS

STEAM- 5 ( This book was hot)
GRAMMAR- 5
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT – 5
RECOMMEND- highly, this is a must read! It is always refreshing to find something different and this is easily one of my favorite reads of 2013!

Joint-review by Silvana & Casperfitz from Slitsread Blog...

Review also posted here :