Knights' Sinner

Knights' Sinner - Bella Jewel It's a 5 Jackson-licious stars!!!!!

Jackson, president of Hells Knights, finally meets the woman he wants, but he thinks his too old for her. But what he doesn't know is that she is the daughter of the president of an enemies biker gang, the one that they thought they got rid of once and for all.

Serenity was given no choice, she was sent by her father to spy on the Hells Knights so he can seek his revenge. She could take her father's beating, but he was going kill Ebony, the daughter of her best friend, the only person she considers her family. So, after her father beat her up so bad, she was sent stumbling in the Hells Knights compound never expecting them to take care of her and help her... They took her in and treated her with nothing but kindness and respect. But they didn't know she was their enemies daughter. How could she betray them when all she sees are fun, kind and friendly people who took her in and gave her a home?

Then there's Jackson...

"my heart is pounding, my body is shaking, and if I’m willing to admit it to myself, my pussy is throbbing. Shit. I want Jackson. I. Want. Jackson."

And Jackson wants Serenity...

I love Jackson.... and I feel so much for Serenity. I could very much punch and hang her father by the balls! Ugh!!!

Needless to say, this book is hot, heart-wrenching and another kick ass biker romance book!!!! And I am sad that this is the final book of the series... but I am definitely looking forward for "Bikers and Tinsel" and get to see them celebrate Christmas!!!!