Miss Taken (Miss Taken, #1)

Miss Taken (Miss Taken, #1) - Cleo Scornavacca 3.5 roller coaster stars!!!!

Rain and Raven Medici are identical twins but are completely opposite in character. While Raven was exposed to the outside world, Rain wasn't, she was born with a blood disorder and denied many normal childhood experiences. Growing up, Raven became a lawyer working with her father on her father's firm, Kane & Medici, and Rain with her childhood friend Tommy Conte, built a very successful business as professional photographers.

Dominic is blinded by his need for revenge. He wants his father's share of Kane & Medici and to destroy it! He sent his men to kidnap Raven, but instead they kidnapped Rain.

I love the start of these two characters. Dominic is a very complicated person and Rain started off holding her own. But omg, along the way, both characters just got irritating. Their on again and off again relationship is giving me whiplash! Rain is so freaking naive, her relationship with Tommy is sweet and all but, I don't blame Dominic in getting jealous. And don't get me started about Dominic... oi!!!!

I enjoyed this book, really did... Love the storyline. It got me hooked from the start. It's hot and angsty... I think Rain and Dominic are the perfect pair. Hope they work through their character in the second book. And yes, it is a cliffy.

ARC provided by author for an honest review.... Thank you.

Review also posted here :

Blog/FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/SLiTsReaD
Booklikes : http://casperfitz.booklikes.com/post/693710/miss-taken-miss-taken-1-by-cleo-scornavacca