Layers Deep (Layers Trilogy)

Layers Deep - Lacey Silks ★★★✩ 3.5 Hot Stars!!!!

When a hot, GQ cover-worthy stud strolled in wearing a tailor-made suit, Allie Green was very much interested. And Allie, a rookie cop, needed Tristan Cross resources to get her revenged over someone who has hurt her family.

Tristan who's family runs the top notch investigations and security firm, knows everything about Allie and he needs her help to find his kidnapped friend. But much as he needs Allie, he was also captivated by her.

✘ ✘ ✘

It kinda started slow.... but when it did get going, it went really good!!!

I love Allie's character, she is sassy and can very much kick ass! And Tristan, he is one hot alpha. And together...

“The difference is, for this position you need to know me and trust me beyond what your mind will tell you, Allie. And if I say you need to fuck me, then you need to fuck me as if your life depended on it. Besides, I’m the boss.”

“Well, Mr. Boss, Sir, that’s the only way I fuck.”

“Well, then, I guess I hired the right girl, didn’t I?”

This book is hot, sexy and thrilling.... It had me all tied up and then.... it's a cliffy!

It is a short read, though it would have been nicer if it was a little bit stretch on some factor like, say for example, her relationship with Tristan ... everything went really fast after.

That said... I can't wait for the next book to come!

ARC kindly provided for an honest review...

Review also posted here :