5 Could Not Get Enough Stars!!! Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC #1.5) by Kathryn Kelly

Misappropriate (Death Dwellers' MC 1.5)

Megan Foy is finally getting the big wedding she’s dreamed of. With her new child and the affection of the brothers of the Death Dwellers’ MC, her life is settling down. However, a new threat rides into town and targets Christopher “Outlaw” Caldwell, forcing him to reevaluate his life once more and endangering everyone. Most of all, it threatens Meggie’s newfound peace.

88584-goodreads-button

PURCHASE LINK :

c06dc-authorlinks

Blog / Facebook / Goodreads / Twitter

MY REVIEW

5 Could Not Get Enough Stars!!!!

Megan is finally getting her dream wedding with Outlaw. Moving forward from the first book, Megan is now peacefully settling down with her baby, building her dream house and having the love of the brothers of the Death Dwellers’ MC. But a new threat comes on their now peaceful life… haunting Outlaw and endangering Megan’s life once more.

I think I’m in love with Ms. Kathryn Kelly because I LOVED IT!

Megan is now settling down happily with the club life, with her baby and her super hot and sexy husband, Outlaw. She only proves herself more on how much she embraced the club’s lifestyle and how much she loves Outlaw!

Outlaw could not get any more hotter and again, more vulgar, but it only makes him more endearing. He completely got Megan’s back.

Together, they balance each other…. they’re perfect!

It is hot! Intense! Could not put it down once I started!

But, there’s more to this than just romance, just the way I want my biker romance book should be. There is suspense and action… as again, someone threatens Megan’s life and Outlaw is being tortured by his demons causing friction in their relationship.

Their wedding was just hilarious!!!! I love love love it!!!! I love the humour placed into it!

Warning, there is a lot of cursing… if you can’t handle that, then this book is not for you.

But if you’re not that sensitive… I highly recommend. And it’s written in multi POV.

Review is also posted here :