3.5 Stars!!!! Angels in Leather (Rebels On Bikes #1) by Bella Jewel

Angels in Leather (Rebels On Bikes, #1)

Synopsis:

A girl on the run.

Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package.
Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.

He wants what she’s got.

Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.

He threatens to ruin her heart.

Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.

88584-goodreads-button

c06dc-authorlinks

Goodreads / Facebook

PURCHASE LINK :

images

MY REVIEW

3.5 Stars!!!

I’m a huge fan of Bella Jewel’s MC Knights series, I love them…. but this one didn’t do it as much for me.

It has all the elements that I want a biker romance book should be, there’s action, suspense, the hot factor and the bad ass alpha male. The story is edgy and dark, which I really enjoyed.

Meadow is on the run from Axel, he wants something that she has. Meadow loves Axel, he has always been there for her… until that day when she lost everything and all she has is the promise to her father to run and deliver a package.

I love the fight on Meadow’s character, she sure gave it everything she’s got! And she never gave up on Axel, she didn’t go run and cry in a corner, no, she made her stand and fought for him.

And I love Axel’s broken and really twisted character….

That said, there are parts in the story or on the characters that I just couldn’t connect… I wish there was more on Axel’s story… I feel like the story just skipped to the end… I didn’t even realize that that was it, the end!

All in all, the dark and twisted part of the story did shock me… Written on Meadow and Axel’s POV.

ARC kindly provided to Slitsread in exchange for an honest review!!!!