Tangled Threads

Tangled Threads - Jennifer Estep If I haven’t said it enough already, I’ll say it again, I love Gin Blanco, the bad-ass, sassy, sexy, cocky and smart heroine. And all the other supporting characters are consistent and never disappoints. In fact, their family is constantly growing. First there was just Gin, Fin, Jo-jo and Sophia… then comes Roslyn and Xander, then Owen, after this series, there might be 3 more added to their growing family. When I say family, it doesn’t mean by blood of course, except for Bria, Gin’s long lost sister.

More action, more suspense, fast paced delivery… all of which I look forward with, while Gin is slowly taking down Mab Monroe, Gin’s biggest untouchable and most powerful enemy. While Owen is proving himself to be just the perfect lover. I wish he could be a little bit more bad-ass though, but who knows, he might just surprise me yet.

In this book, Mab has hired an assassin to kill Gin, while Gin is dealing with her feelings towards Owen and then there’s her sister Bria who needs to know the truth.

While it is still doing that repetitive thing on characterization, I figured, maybe if I don’t read the next one right away, give it more time, I wouldn’t mind it as much. So that’s what I’m going to try to do. ;) Sucks though cause I really wanna follow up.

What I couldn’t care less with this one? Well … don’t you hate it when the enemy talks too much and not just do the kill? There’s just a lot of that. Then, I really hate it most when it’s in the middle of the action scene and it goes on pause cause suddenly we’re going down the memory lane… not too too fond of those either. ;)

Definitely an addictive series…. looking forward to the next and the next and the next….

Review also posted and shared here :