Black Arts

Black Arts - Faith Hunter 5 I love Jane Yellowrock STARS!

I always enjoy a awesome storyline that comes together, lots of exploding action and surprises.... mixed with intense emotions! And this is definitely one of those! Jane Yellowrock never disappoints!

In Black Arts, Molly, Jane's best friend that is a witch, goes missing, then more witches were disappearing, plus she is to oversee the security for this "gather", that Leo is organizing.... meaning more Vampire crazies and our sexy and hot heroine is out on full on Jane Yellowrock amazingness!!!!!

Another non-stop action and suspense that will keep your heart pumping... then there's heartwarming moments that melts your heart.... heart-wrenching moments that makes our Jane vulnerable, but only for a moment. Magical scenes that will keep you captivated. And betrayal that I never saw coming. I think it's amazing how the author incorporated the different plot lines involve in one story.

Revelations, Acceptance and Redemption.... Jane has definitely gone a long way. Though her love life is still on borderline zero, ugh... BUT there's hope yet. I'm leaning on Bruiser? If not Leo. I'm definitely done with Rick for hurting Jane, twice!!!!

There are still some questions unanswered, but they will have to deal with that another day, another book, which I will be looking forward to.... The end was perfect. Makes me smile to think that Jane is surrounded by people who cares for her.

Definitely one of my favourite Jane Yellowrock series.